Business Ownership & Succession Planning
For those in corporate America, navigating an ever-changing business environment is often met with uncertainty.
Heritage Financial Consultants assists corporations of all sizes – from the local business owner to the Fortune 500.
This uncertainty frequently results in questions such as:
- How do we establish sound succession?
- Are my employees trained to meet government regulations like HIPAA or COBRA?
- What kind of program should we consider to attract and retain key talent for our organization?
- What are our short-term and long-term financial goals?
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
Heritage Financial Consultants strives to help clients maintain success in business while protecting themselves against the risks associated with having a large percentage of their assets tied up in the entity that is their lifes work. As holistic planners, we review all aspects of your financial situation, taking into account tax consequences, legal documents and asset distributions in order to develop a financial plan that will coordinate with your business plan.
To help provide clear solutions for entrepreneurs and business owners, we:
- Specialize in helping owners of private and closely held businesses make the tough decisions that surround succession.
- Create interim plans to facilitate immediate decision making, while providing enough flexibility and control to change the factors and players as needed over time.
- Assist business owners in evaluating and maintaining employee benefit programs such as medical, life, LTD, dental , long term care and qualified retirement plans.
- Help to evaluate and implement programs to attract and retain key talent to your organization.
Working with Heritage Financial Consultants will provide a sense of thoroughness and simplicity.