William F. Spottshttp://heritageconsultants.com/about-us/meet-our-advisors/william-spotts/
William F. Spotts is a licensed life, health and disability income insurance professional with more than 30 years of experience in individual and group benefit plans, administration and customer service.
Bill is dedicated to the maintenance of employee benefits business for companies ranging in size from 20-1,000 employees. He specializes in group health, life and disability income insurance benefits for public and closely held corporations, their owners, directors and employees. Bill works closely with his clients to design and implement programs that enhance the business. He also introduces additional programs such as 401K plans, voluntary disability income and life insurance programs and executive carve outs.
- Licensed in life, health and disability income insurance
Bill Spotts Foundation, past president
Current Board Member
- State of Maryland Health Underwriters Association
- National Association of Life Underwriters and of Health Underwriters
- Baltimore Association of Health Underwriters, past president
On a Personal Note
Bill is the father of three children: Jamie, Lindsey and Anthony. He and his wife Beth reside in Lutherville, MD. Bill is an avid golfer.
Main Service Areas:
- Employee Benefits Packages
- Life, Health and Disability Income Insurance
- Full Service Human Resource Management
- Pharmacy Benefit Audit Consulting