Stacey A. Spedden-Irrgang, CRPC®, LUTCF, is a financial planner and partner with Heritage Financial Consultants who offers comprehensive financial planning services for individuals and small business owners. Stacey also focuses on retirement planning as well as health coverage for retirees, life and disability income insurance. She has been a financial planner since 1993.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors degree in human resources with a concentration in business from the University of Delaware
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Studying to obtain the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation
- Completed all the required course material to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
- Licensed Health and Life Insurance agent with Lincoln and other fine companies
- Series 7, 6, 65 and 63 FINRA registrations
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Presidents Cabinet qualifier*
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Women in Financial Services (WIFS)
- Co-founded a womens study group composed of financial planners who are active in the financial planning arena
On A Personal Note
Stacey resides in Reisterstown, MD, with her husband and her two children. She actively participates in her childrens school, McDonogh, and is becoming more involved in the Ronald McDonald House charity.
MAIN SERVICE AREAS
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life, Health, Disability and Group Insurance
*An internal designation of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. based in part on assets under management, sales and compliance criteria.