Robert Rubeor, a Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor®, provides financial strategies for clients and their families. He specializes in advising successful business owners, highly compensated executives, professionals and retirees who desire to better understand their financial planning options and implement a strategy to dramatically improve their financial position in a measurable fashion.
Through the use of state-of-the-art planning techniques, customized, personal financial modeling, and a myriad of financial products and programs offered by more than 100 highly rated companies, Robert aims to help clients accomplish their goals in an ever-changing personal and tax environment.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. in Human Biology from Brown University
- Registered Representative
- Advisor Representative
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
- Currently enrolled in the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner program
- Life, health insurance and FINRA securities licensed in 11 states
Robert has been the featured speaker at many workshops and has taught numerous continuing education courses on financial topics throughout the Baltimore-Washington area. He also counsels clients one-on-one on such topics as:
- Testamentary Charitable Lead Trusts
- 72 (t) Distributions from Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Family Limited Partnership Strategies
- Simple Life Insurance Mistakes
- Estate Planning for Retirement Plans
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Presidents Cabinet
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Chairman’s Council
On a Personal Note
Robert, a former member of Brown Universitys All-Ivy and All-New England lacrosse teams, and his wife Linda reside in Towson, MD.
Main Service Areas:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management