Kenneth W. Rudzinskihttp://heritageconsultants.com/about-us/meet-our-advisors/kenneth-w-rudzinski/
Ken Rudzinski, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner, has spent more than 42 years building a practice founded upon the philosophy of serving clients first, specifically the people of the Delaware Valley and beyond.
Ken is currently a member of Lincoln Financial Advisors’ Chairman’s Council as well as the prestigious Resource Group.1
Education and Certifications
- BA in liberal arts from Villanova University (full baseball scholarship)
- MA in French from the University of Delaware (Dupont-Andelot fellowship)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®)
- Certified Advisor for Senior Living (CASL®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Million Dollar Round Table (premier association of the worlds’ most successful insurance professionals) life member2
Ken’s knowledge and experience has been recognized locally and nationally. As a contributing writer to the “Wilmington News Journal,” he has authored numerous articles on financial topics. He also has been published nationally in various medical publications, including “Orthopedics Today,” “Ocular Surgery News,” “Primary Care Optometry News,” “Endocrine Today,” “Cardiology Today,” “Hem/Onc Today” and others. In October 2009, Ken published a book, “The Physician’s Guide to Avoiding Financial Blunders”.
- Meals on Wheels
On a Personal Note
As a resident of Wilmington, DE, for more than 45 years, Ken and his wife Mary Jane believe that having balance in their professional and personal lives is essential to success. They also believe that giving back to the community is a very important element in achieving this balance.
Main Service Areas:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning for Physicians
California Insurance License #0H90044
1The Resource Group (TRG), an invitation-only, nationwide network of the top 200 planners within Lincoln Financial Advisors.
2To qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table, members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year. For details please visit http://bit.ly/2eFx0ex