John Donaghy is a financial planner with Heritage Financial Consultants. LLC. He has been serving clients all over the country for more than 11 years. In this time, John has built an acumen for developing comprehensive financial planning strategies that are hand tailored to the life experience of each and every client. John’s practice is focused on successful business owners, active and retired professionals, agriculture based businesses, and high net worth individuals.
In addition to his relentless pursuit of perfection in servicing his clients, he prides himself on his ability to develop world class investment portfolios that incorporate the needs and level of sophistication required for each client. Through the years, he has managed this process for clients with investable assets totaling well over $1 billion. John has his hand on each step of the process, as his team with Lincoln Financial Advisors assists in the development of each comprehensive financial plan.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- BA in International Relations and minor in Economics from Lynchburg College.
- FINRA Series 7, 66 registered.
- Licensed in life, annuity, long term care, and health insurance in MD, FL, and several other states in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Investment Advisor Representative
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
John lives with his wife and son in Kingsville MD and frequents his house on the MD Eastern Shore. Much of John’s time is spent helping to develop competitive advantages for MD’s agri-business, and locally specialized businesses by serving on various boards and with active participation with legislative and chamber related business. Much of his community involvement is achieved through the Knights of Columbus, the Board of the Lower Shore American Red Cross as well as his church and regional charities.
MAIN SERVICE AREAS:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management (personal, business, DI and LTC)
- Retirement Income Planning
- Asset Management Programs
- Employee stock awards