Evan Horn is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner and an associate with Heritage Financial Consultants. Evans practice specializes in comprehensive financial planning services, advising clients in the accumulation, conservation and ultimate distribution of their assets. He provides services in estate planning, retirement planning, investments, risk management, employee benefits, business succession and college funding.
Education and Certifications
- BS in business administration with a concentration in finance from Salisbury State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 7 and 66
- Licensed in life, annuity, long term care, and health insurance in Maryland.
Since 2002, Evan has been providing comprehensive financial planning to executives , business owners and families. He helps clients gain control of their financial situation by helping them to quantify financial targets, economic costs and desired results through a detailed planning process. He works in conjunction with his clients other advisors to determine an appropriate comprehensive financial strategy.
Evan is an active contributor to The Chesapeake Bay Foundation and Lab Rescue.
On a Personal Note
Evan resides in Towson, MD, with his wife and two Labrador Retrievers.
Main Service Areas
- Financial Planning
- Executive Financial Plans
- Risk Management
- Education Funding