Heritage Financial Consultants, LLC
Brian Gracie is the founder of Heritage Financial Consultants. He has worked in the financial field since 1989, specializing in asset management, estate planning and financial planning for individuals and business owners. Since 1999, Brian has been instrumental in the growth of Heritage Financial Consultants while he served as managing partner for 12 years.
Brian’s practice concentrates on the private wealth management arena with a focus on the financial planning process. The advisory services include areas of asset management, retirement planning, risk management, business owner, tax, and estate planning. His clients include successful individuals and families, professionals, business owners, and executives of private and public companies, as well as foundations and trusts.
Brian and the partners of Heritage Financial Consultants have been profiled in Worth Magazine for the past several years. He has been listed in Baltimore Magazine as a Five Star Wealth Manager since inception. (7 years)1
Education and Certifications
- BS in finance and business administration from James Madison University
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU ®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC ®)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC ®)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Legacy Award Winner (given to an advisor who excels in the professional and local community)2
- Listed as a Five Star Wealth Manager 2008-2014 Baltimore Magazine
- Chairman’s Council Qualifier 2002-20153
- Member of Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services
- Member of Lincoln Financial Advisors Resource Group-Lifetime Member
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (Baltimore), past president
- Baltimore Life Underwriters Charitable Foundation (founding member)
Current Board Memberships
- First Tee of Maryland- Vice President, Board Member
- Golfers Charitable Association, Past president and Board Member
- Kennedy Krieger Development Committee, Member
- Catholic Charities Development Committee, Leadership Breakfast Committee
- Pathfinders for Autism Leadership Conference Planning Committee Member
- Franciscan Center-Charter member-Circle of St. Francis
- James Madison University President Council Member
On a Personal Note
Brian is a lifelong Baltimorean residing in Reisterstown, MD, with his wife and children. He is an avid golfer and enjoys all sports.
Main Service Areas
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management Strategies
- Estate/Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession
- Life, LTC, LTD Insurance
1The Five Star Wealth Manager Award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial advisors, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. Neither the advisors nor their parent firm pay a fee to FSP for the nomination or award. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success. For more information go to http://bit.ly/2dVQQFc
2The Legacy Award is an internal award given to an individual who excels in sales and/or management achievements, educational attainments, service to organizations within our industry and in the community.
3The Chairman’s Council represents the top one percent of financial planners affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors.