Andrew Horowitz is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner. Andrew specializes in comprehensive financial planning for individuals, families, small business owners and retirees.
Education and Certifications
- BA in Business from Towson University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Series 6, 7, 63 & 65 registered
- Life and health insurance licensed
Prior to becoming an independent financial planner in 2006 and joining Heritage Financial Consultants, Andrew was a select banker with M&T bank.
- Associated Jewish Charities, Young Leadership Council and Investment Committee
- The ALS Association
- Towsontowne Rotary
On a Personal Note
Andrew lives in the Pikesville/Mt. Washington area of Maryland with his wife Heather and their two children. In addition to spending time with his family, Andrew enjoys tennis and travel.
Main Service Areas
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Education Funding