Amy Brocious began her financial planning career in 1985 after nine years in banking administration. She has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner since 1988, focusing on investment, estate and retirement planning. Amy specializes in providing voluntary retirement plans and financial planning services to large educational and medical institutions.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
Amy was a founding partner of Insight Financial Group, LLC, and is now with Heritage Financial Consultants.
- Maryland Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), past president
- Baltimore Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), past president
- Baltimore Life Underwriters Charitable Foundation, founding member and past president
- Legacy Award Winner (given to an advisor who excels in the professional and local community)
On A Personal Note
Amy and her husband Patrick live in Parkton, MD, and have four daughters and two granddaughters
Main Service Areas
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Education Funding
- Risk Management
1The Legacy Award is an internal award given to an individual who excels in sales and/or management achievements, educational attainments, service to organizations within our industry and in the community.