Arthur McGonigal IIIhttp://heritageconsultants.com/about-us/meet-our-advisors/2082/
Artie McGonigal is a Financial Planner at Heritage Financial Consultants and a Registered Representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors. He works closely as a team with Art McGonigal, Jr. to assist individuals, families and companies in developing and implementing customized comprehensive financial plans to achieve their unique goals. Together, they specialize in planned giving and charitable trusts, estate planning, investment optimization, risk management, business succession planning, tax reduction strategies and benefit planning.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
Artie joined Lincoln Financial Advisors in 2015 as a part of the Leadership Preparation Program. During his time in the program, he worked for Lincoln Financial Advisors in Fort Wayne, Indiana and Heritage Financial Consultants as a Client Relationship Manger to John McCarthy and Brian Gracie. In 2017, Artie transitioned to join Art’s practice at Heritage Financial Consultants.
He is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations through The American College.
- Participant in the Catholic Charities’ Dragon Boat Race
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Arthur currently resides in Arlington, Va.
MAIN SERVICE AREAS
- Financial Planning
- Planned Giving & Charitable Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Investment Optimization & Risk Management Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Benefit Plans